Last Update 2 maanden geleden
As you start creating an appointment on the Bookeasy app, you need to add details such as appointment duration, slot interval, etc., to set up a time slot.
1.Once you’ve linked a product to create an appointment, add an Appointment title (mandatory) for your internal reference.
2. You can now set up Time slots to define duration and slot intervals
- Appointment duration - Set the duration of each appointment in hours or minutes
- Slot interval - Set a slot interval displaying consecutive appointment times for customers to select. For example, for an appointment with a duration of 60 minutes and a slot interval of 15 minutes, customers can choose slot intervals such as 9 AM to 10 AM, 9.15 AM to 10.15 AM, etc.
- Appointment lead time - Set up a minimum time (minutes/days) before which customers can initiate a booking. E.g.: 1 day prior to the appointment.
- Cut-off time - The cut-off time allows you to select a time beyond which you can pause the appointment and make it available for the next day. Eg: If you set the cut-off time as 12 PM, customers cannot book an appointment after 12 PM and can only for the next day.
Note: Make sure that you’ve added team members and locations on the settings page to choose capacity by ‘Location’ and ‘Team member & locations’
Learn more about how to set up appointment availability on the Bookeasy app.
For more information reach out to our 24/7 support team!